Lavander 4.0 is a software-based solution for industrial laundry management. Basically it is a system of data capture in different formats and adaptable to any form of work to be able to manage a laundry correctly, facilitating data such as consumption and profitability of each client, production costs, delivery data and billing, among others.
- Easy handling.
- Elimination of human errors
- Actual and immediate control of invoices and invoices
- Customized configurations according to each type of laundry and way of work.
- Control over the production and profitability of the plant.
- Control over stock and leased garments.
- It virtually eliminates all administrative procedures, automatically creating detailed invoices and invoices.
- Totally personalized invoice format and delivery notes.
- Control of payments.
- Custom queries.
Easy data access.
- Online and real-time queries from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Consultations from mobile phones, tablets, pdas, etc …
- Customisation and configuration of access to Lavander 4.0 application with a user and password for each client.
Delivery notes and invoices.
- Creation of invoices and configurable invoices, depending on the way of working of each client.
- Detailed inquiry of invoices and invoices.
- Printing of invoices and invoices already generated.
- Automatic sending by mail at the time of its generation or at any time that is desired.
- Detailed delivery notes: broken, rejection, number of lots by type of garment, driver …
- Consultation of delivery notes and invoices by customers or by dates.
- Control of payment of bills and invoices.
- Detailed reports, consumption and profitability of each client.
- Real-time control and consultation of the consumption of each client.
- Control of rejections, undeliverable garments, pending and returned garments, consumption of garments and daily items, as well as the historical stock for each client.
- Consultation of rejections, undelivered garments and returned garments.
- Consultation of daily input and output weights for each hospital and/or invoiced customer.